Have you ever thought about differentiating your room from others’? Have you ever thought about that the way you decorate your can put you in a good mood every time when you come back? Let’s decorate our rooms!
Here are some tips for DIY decoration:
- Put up your creatively designed name tags on the door. This can impress your floor mates while informing them of your name at the same time.
- Before you start decorating your room, think and decide the overall style of the decoration. You can choose a Modern Simple style, Medieval theme, Fantasy style, etc. As long as you have decided the overall style, you can buy some fitting gadgets or small furniture.
- As for buying gadget, there are several wonderful shops where you can nearly buy all the items on your list at a relatively low price. IKEA and MUJI alike promote various Modern Simple styles, so you can always find a lot of well-designed gadgets or furniture there. Also, you can turn to online shops and buy customized, tailor-made products.
- Put up posters, stickers, paintings or photos you like on the wall or on the whiteboard. These things can show your personal features and even life mottos.
- Classify your personal items in the room. This habit can make your decoration stand out to a large extent as well as improving your efficiency of studying.
Writer: Joanna CHEN (Hall 10)
- 在裝飾房間之前, 仔細考慮和確定裝飾的整體風格。例如，現代簡約風格、中世界風格、夢幻風格等等。接著你可以著手買一些相同風格的裝飾物件。
假如你說，不用了，我的房間已經是全城最美了，那歡迎你參加我們的【My Room Rocks Contest】以分享你的裝飾成果，贏取豐富獎品。請通過下面的網址獲取更多相關信息：http://bit.do/myroomrocks1617。祝你好運！